Welcome!I am Fabian Suchanek, a full professor at Télécom Paris University in Paris. I am in the DIG Team in Computer Science.
- We are hiring a PhD student!
- On April 5th 2019, I presented our YAGO project to Florence Parly, the French minister of defense.
- The applications for the Master’s program “Data & Knowledge” open on April 1st, 2019
- Join us for our Ballroom Dancing Party on January 14th!
- Here is my talk at the 25th Anniversary of the Max Planck Institute
- Here is my first “MOOC” about... Merengue dancing!
- Here are pictures of our trip to Slovenia!
- Here is an atheist’s view on life, the universe, and everything: The Atheist Bible
- I have closed my Skype account, my WhatsApp account, and my Facebook account.
- Our publication about the YAGO knowledge base has won the Seoul Test of Time Award of the WWW 2018 conference.
- Our YAGO knowledge base is now open source! Press release EN, FR, DE
- My font was updated to support the new German capital ß (ẞ) and the namesake of the French president (the Macron, ¯, āēīōū)
- Here is a discussion about the best digital formats for archiving.
ContactFabian M. Suchanek
Département INFRES (Office C201-6),
46 rue Barrault
Work e-mail (for authentication only): myLastName@telecom-paris.fr
Phone: +33 14581 8062
OpenPGP public key: rsa4096/CAA83288, fingerprint
Interviews with me in the news
- 01Net 2016-07 (France): “À la poursuite du cerveau artificiel” (p. 58)
- Le Monde 2016-01-11 (France): “Wikipédia, quinze ans de recherches”
- CBC Radio 2014-09-28 (Canada): “Knowledge bases”
- The New Scientist 2014-08-20 (USA): “Google's fact-checking bots build vast knowledge bank”
- The New Scientist 2013-01-13 (Germany): “Maschinen lieben Wikipedia”
The author does not give any warranties whatsoever for the content on this website. He does not take responsibility for the correctness or completeness of the information on the website, or for the correct working of the software provided for download.